Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dad's Christmas Present

Steve had Dad's name for Christmas this year (again), and we had a tough time trying to figure out what to get him. Steve came up with the idea to give him Jazz tickets. So we bought two for us and two for Mom & Dad, and we met up with them in Salt Lake City. We did some shopping, ate at Rodizio's Brasilian Grill (which I highly recommend if you LOVE meat), and walked about Temple Square to see the lights. We rode the tracks to get from place to place, and we stayed at a cute hotel called Little America.




At the Jazz game!



The next morning we woke up to SNOW! Can you imagine trying to drive downtown SLC with all this white stuff!?!
Thanks Mom and Dad for coming and spending time with us. We had a blast!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for a fun and memorable time together! We loved it. I love the Christmas music playing on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How toot! SLC looks like it was fun. We would have loved eating at Rodizio with you. Love the first Christmas tree. I think we were going to get that tree but we didn't because it WAS double-stumped/trunked. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that coat you are wearing in that picture. Very nice! And, Nick has been saying we should eat at the rodizio grill soon. I hope I do sometime cuz I LOVE meat. :)

    ReplyDelete