Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Blog Makeover

So, I've been thinking lately that I need to spice up my blog and really make it my own. I keep looking at the cutest blogs and wondering, "How do they do that?" or "Where are they finding these wonderful sites?" So I'm on a quest to make my blog more adorable with links to recipe and craft blogs; pictures of me, Steve, and family; and all that jazz. My good friend and neighbor, Annie, introduced me to some amazing blogs last night. I'm so excited to start my blog makeover. What I would like is some advice and some of your favorite sites. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. If I were you and I found something that I liked (probably from a person I knew), I would ask them how they did that. I'm a sucker for copying other people's good ideas. :) By the way, who is someone that has a 3-column blog so I could see what you were talking about?

    ReplyDelete