Monday, September 13, 2010

Grain Harvest 2010

At the end of August, my Dad harvests grain. 2 years ago, Steve came to Idaho to help, and that's kind of how we started dating. It has become a fun tradition to go help at grain harvest.
This year, most of the grain was already harvested, but Steve still got to do some work. We had a lot of time to play.
My dad is Bishop, so we got to crash a youth activity and go to Steadman's slide! It is just like a huge slip n' slide on a hill. We also played volleyball.
I spent a lot of time with Mom on Friday. We went to water aerobics and had our eyebrows done. Mom's visiting teaching partner wasn't available, so I was the substitute. Later that evening, we had s'mores.
Saturday, we went to the Twin Falls Temple with the youth. Steve helped with baptisms while I did intitatory. Later, we celebrated Janeen's retirement from Bake Central.
I love spending time with my family in Malta. Even though we didn't work much, we created some fun memories.
Steadman's Slide

S'mores with the family

Steve's favorite tractor

We didn't plan it, but Mom and I matched on Sunday.



2 comments:

  1. I am glad you had so much fun. I just love you both. Be happy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your mom both look great! your such a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete