Monday, October 10, 2011

Harvesting the Grain

All my post have been about a month late, but I'm getting further behind everytime. At the end of August, Steve and I try to make it up to Idaho for grain harvest. This year was short and sweet, but we had lots of fun.


Dad got a new combine, and Steve was all sorts of giddy about it.


Mummsie in her vegetable garden. She put me to work picking green beans.The new John Deere combine
Janeen and I made super yummy Pink Lemonade Cupcakes. It reminded me of our younger days when we made homemade oreo cookies.



I had lots of fun eating good food, exercising with my personal Zumba instructor and Mom, and visiting with my family. Steve had lots of fun driving a combine.


1 comment:

  1. You are so beautiful Jessica. And I like the photos of Steven too. I'm glad you two got up there.

    ReplyDelete