Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Very Merry 22nd


I love purple. I love temples. I love family. And once in a while I love my hair straight.
So how does a husband put together a birthday for his girl that is turning 22?
Put it all together.
He totally surprised me with a new hair straightener (with help from Erica).
He asked my parents to come down to southern Utah to celebrate my birthday.
He asked his parents to put together a yummy dinner.
He asked the Israelsen to come eat the yummy dinner with us.
Steve and I met my parents in St. George and went to the temple. We then ate at a delicious, chic bakery called Kneaders, which Steve was totally NOT into.
Later that evening we ate an AWESOME dinner that LaDawna made. She also decorated the dining room with purple. My mother in law is good to me. Israelsen's came over to celebrate with us.




My parents are awesome. My in-laws are awesome. My hubby is awesome.
It is going to be an awesome year.

1 comment: