Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Beach

The Pickering family has a tradition to go to Imperial Beach on Labor Day weekend. They rent out an apartment where we can walk out on to the beach. The whole family plays and swim together. I had so much fun and can't wait until next year.

Swimming in the pool

All the girls got their toenails painted, including Maddie.


All of us on the beach


Eric and LaDawna boogie-boarding. I've never boogie-boarded until this trip, and I love it. All you have to do is catch the wave at the right time, then ride it.



We went to the tide pools and found starfish, crabs, and even a baby octupus.

I loved this vacation. It was so fun to be with the Pickerings and to play with them. Thank you so much for having me in your family. :)




3 comments:

  1. Love your vacation pics, baby octupi, and boogie-boarding. Also heart your new Halloween blog. Cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new layout looks great!! The pics are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica we just love you so much! I had so much fun going to St. George with you the other day. I love you so much. Love your cute blog and beach pictures. Mom

    ReplyDelete