Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday Bliss

I have never really appreciated Saturdays as an adult until I was employed full time. Since then, it seems that Steve and I are constantly going somewhere for the weekend. Today, I stayed home.
It was wonderful!
I slept in, did a long exercise routine, and took my time in the shower. I enjoyed the sunshine in the afternoon with Trace and Maddie. I savored a peach frozen yogurt as I sat by my flowers.

Jen gave me some columbine flowers last year. They grow in a bush of some sorts, but since mine are young, I have only gotten one blossom so far. This made my so happy that there is some beauty in my flower beds.






So now I am a firm believer in relaxing weekends! Hopefully, I can enjoy the summer with much bliss.




1 comment:

  1. glad you got a peaceful saturday! beautiful flowers. love you!

    ReplyDelete