Monday, June 27, 2011

What I Love About Dayton

My best childhood friend, Libby Nelson, is going on a mission to Santiago West, Chile. I really wanted to see her before she left, so I made the trip to Idaho to say, "Good luck, you'll be a great missionary, and I'll miss you." And I am so glad I made the trip. Some other good friends of mine were also there, so we spent the afternoon recalling memories, and "remember when..."s.


Me, Natalie, Dawn, and Libby

(I would have graduated with them if I didn't move)

Libby's fan club

The Nelson/Johnson Girls






I love Libby, and I know she will be an astounding servant of the Lord. She has an amazing, strong testimony and a loving heart. The people in Santiago West, Chile are going to be so blessed to have her for 18 months. Good luck Sister Nelson, and may God be with you till we meet again.

1 comment:

  1. You all look so pretty. And it was way fun to see you on Sunday! Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete