Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Steve's 24th

On Steve's birthday, we went up to Idaho. He got to play on his motorcycle all afternoon for the motorcross practice. I think he was in heaven. The next day he rode really well in his first moto. For the second moto, his bike broke, so he couldn't compete. But he still had lots of fun.





Because of a traveling birthday, and because I am a horrible wife, Steve had to buy his own birthday cake. But I did put on the candles.


My family was in the Logan area on the 4th, so we had a fun lunch at Big J's.








That afternoon, we had a bridal shower for Janelle. It was a great birthday weekend. Steve and I both got to do some fun things. Happy Birthday Steve!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you had a great weekend! I love and miss you, Decca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy big 2 4 STEVE! I love you!

    ReplyDelete