Monday, July 25, 2011

Janelle and Rick's Wedding from the Pickering Camera

After a long drive to Idaho, Steve and I made it to where the party was. We met in Almo, ID, where Steve and I would be staying in our very own little suite. I am pretty sure Mom and Dad gave us the nicest room to get some grandkids out of the deal. Anywho, Almo Inn is fabulous and thanks Mom and Dad for the room.




Steve's feelings about weddings.

Janelle and Rick got married 7/9/11 at Castle Rock. It was a gorgeous morning for a wedding.


Janeen was the official Pippa (the sister that tried to steal the show).

I was the wanna-be-Pippa (I couldn't be one because I'm married).



Riley, the flower girl. We are so proud of her, she didn't drop a single petal. :)





Janelle, Dad, and Rick. The archway was so beautiful, and the day couldn't have been more perfect.


"You may kiss the bride"

The Divas

After the ceremony, we had a delicious luncheon at Almo Inn.

Riley eating lemons. Janeen and I are the BEST aunts.

After the festivies, Steve was ready to go play. We took a ride in the Razor around the farm.

Riley and I share the same taste in flip flops.

Janeen eating. I love taking these pictures.


Steve and I took to Logan like Dobby to socks.


1 comment:

  1. Aww! I love that you went to wonderful Almo! The Almo Inn Suite is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete