Monday, May 7, 2012

17 Miracles

I was excited for this movie.  I even teared up at the previews.  So, when Janeen and I wanted to watch a good church movie while I was staying in Rexburg, I jumped on the chance to watch it.  The roomates joined us naturally, so we popped up some popcorn and grabbed a roll of toilet paper for my tears.  As the movie progressed, one roomate would interupt with questions, such as, "Whose that?" "What are they doing?" and my favorite "How much do you think the midget weights?"  From there, I knew that there would be no tears.  Instead, I giggled everytime the roomate opened her mouth.  I thought it was going to be spiritual, but in wasn't.  Two weeks ago, Steve and I watched it again, and I finally got the results I expected.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing how your setting or the people around you can affect a moving, huh? Do you remember when you used to ask questions? Of course, you were like 8 instead of 20... :)

    ReplyDelete