Friday, May 4, 2012

Leaping for Leap Day!

Steve is good to me.  He puts up with my crazies.

 I had the crazy idea to take pictures of us leaping on Leap Day.  I want to do this for the rest of our lives (or until we are too old to leap).  I thought it would be fun to see how much our family will change every four years. 
Keep in mind that Steve's knee is in bad shape.  Again, he is good to me.
I also made Steve sit down with me to write down where we were four years ago, the present, and where we think we will be in four years.  It was Steve's bedtime.  He is good to me.








4 comments:

  1. I think they are cute leaping pictures and I love the idea of doing your tradition. You are good to steven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! I may have to steal the idea... haha if I remember in 4 more years :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea! Jessica you are good to Steven, and He better be good to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea! I think Ev and I are already too old to leap...

    ReplyDelete