Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hungry for Hunger Games

My first ever midnight movie premier!!!
I have felt left out for a while because of my lack in reading books that turn into movies BEFORE the movie comes out.  So, I don't get excited over the movies, and I don't get midnight premier tickets, and I miss out on some good parties.  I missed out on all the Harry Potter's, Twilights, Lord of the Rings, and such.  I decided to put my reading on and read all the Hunger Games books before I even see a preview.  And I did it!  And I am way happy I did!
I got four tickets for Janeen, Alex, Steve and me.  We made shirts, and we hung out on the cement for three hours to wait to get in our seats.  We found some entertainment with a group of boys trying to climb the theatre's walls.  We watched it a little after midnight.  We ate at iHop at 4 in the morning.

Thanks Neener, for my FIRST (and probably last) midnight premier!


Janeen's shirt: Boy with Bread + Girl on Fire= Great Toast

My shirt: I (shop) at the HOB


1 comment: