Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Weekend of Prophets and Chocolate Nests

On our way to Idaho, we stopped by the Bountiful Temple to do some work.  I was in awe with the beauty of the temple and the temple grounds.  My favorite was the daffodils.


With Easter the next weekend, I wanted to put my Pinterest-time to use by trying a treat I found on it.  It was nasty.  But they looked cute.



 The nephews liked them well enough.



Conference was great!  I love listening to our Prophet and Apostles. 
Elliott just happened to be playing with our fake Liahona when there was a talk mentioning it.

 Mummsie let me braid her hair while we listened.
 


Some other fun things during the weekend:
Zumba at Jewelee's
A visit from Yavurians
Setting a mouse free from the window well
and admiring Dad's new tractor.

1 comment: