Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Birthday Surprise!

Last weekend, Steve and I went ot Enterprise to celebrate my birthday. We played Wii at the Pickerings, went to the movies, ate at a nice resturant, and went to the temple with Eric and LaDawna. Right after the movie, Steve had a surprise for me. We went to the furniture store next door. A man came up and asked if he could help us. Steve said, "Yeah, we are looking for a...dresser." Wow! I was not expecting that! We looked at three places for a dresser and found one we both liked. We have to wait a few weeks for shipping, but I am so excited!

Jen also had a birthday surprise for me. Jenny took me over to Jen's house where some of the ladies in the branch had a surprise birthday party for me. I was so flattered! It was so fun!

Last night Steve took me on a date to Ely. There is a nice resturant called the Jailhouse. We both ordered steak and potatoes! Yummy!

A thanks to my parents and parent-in-laws for remembering me on my birthday. Thanks!

My birthday was so wonderful! I don't feel any older or wiser, but that's alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment