Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christmas 2009

Steve and I spent Christmas with the Pickerings this year. Everyone was able to make it, so it was a full house. It was so wonderful to be with everyone. It was my first Christmas away from my side of the family, but I felt like I was home. Eric and LaDawna have a wonderful home, and I couldn't ask for better in-laws!!!
For Christmas Eve, we ate a yummy dinner and popped Poppers (an English tradition).
Then PJ Elf came (see post below), and Erica and Eric read to us some Christmas stories.


Christmas morning we woke up bright and early so Latara could open presents with us before she went to work. Trace didn't like the thought of waking up until he saw all the present Santa brought him!







That afternoon, we went to Royd and Natalie's house to have Christmas dinner with their family and Grandma Darrington. Later on, we played Rock Band.

We had an amazing Christmas!!! Hope you all did too!

1 comment:

  1. So cute pictures Jess, I love the one of Matt's family. I'm glad you could all be there for Christmas. Dad and I loved every minute of it. Thanks for being such a good daughter. We sure love you. Oh ya Steve we love you too!

    ReplyDelete