Thursday, January 28, 2010

Erica's Bridal Shower

During Christmas break, Erica had a bridal shower in Enterprise. Its was so fun for me to meet some ladies in the community, and to see my new aunts and cousins. LaDawna, Latara, and Kenni did such a nice job putting it together.

Kenni was in charge of the front desk where she handed out invitations and had the ladies write down advice for Erica.

LaDawna taking care of the food.

Erica had to put gum in her mouth for every question she didn't answer right.


4 comments:

  1. It was super fun to see you at the shower and at the wedding. Our family is lucky to have you join it. You are such a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica you are a sweetheart! I'm so lucky that you are mine. Cute pictures. Thank you for all your help, I couldn't have done it without you. I sure love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so much better than me. I have been meaning to blog about all of these things too, but just haven't. Thank you for helping so much at the shower! You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was so so fun to go to! Had tons of fun and it looked great! :)

    ReplyDelete