Sunday, April 4, 2010

April Snow Storm

Growing up in Idaho, this really doesn't surprise me. Nice, warm weather comes for a few weeks, then BAM! it goes back to winter. I was getting really excited to work on the yard, open the windows during the day, and enjoy the comforts of spring. But, of course, Mother Nature always throws in that April storm. I would actually be more surprised if there weren't any storms. Oh well, I saw it coming, so I shouldn't be too upset. At least my house is feeling the spring vibe.
Spring decorations provided by LaDawna and Jenny
My pretty tulips

2 comments:

  1. I love the decorations! Sorry about the snow but, spring will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least your spring storms are made beautiful with white fuffly snow. Our storms have been windy and cold.

    ReplyDelete