Tuesday, June 22, 2010

2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa

I'm not much of a sports fan. I don't know much about any sport. The World Cup started and I watched a game. Steve explained to me that the World Cup only occurs every 4 years and that it is bigger than the Olympics. Everyone in the world LOVES soccer (futbol), and they live and breathe it. In Argentina, the whole town would shut down and everyone would go home to watch when the team was playing. I have watched a few games and have liked it. I 'm far from being a true soccer fan and knowing a lot about it, but I encourage everyone to watch at least one game.


This is the official song for this year. I love it!

2 comments:

  1. It has been a fun thing! I am glad you posted the song I have not heard it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvene reports that the song is at it's best when watching her girls trying to do the dance. lol!

    ReplyDelete