Friday, June 18, 2010

Kitties!

Ducky had kitties!
When: May 16, 2010
Where: In a nearby shed
How many: 6

I really do like cats a lot. I love kittens even more. I love their curiousity to new things, their fiestiness, and their cuddlyness. I love watching these 6 kittens grow and learn. They will all eventually end up at my parents' house, but for now, they are fun to have around.





PANDA: Curious, loves being w/ other kittens.
He got his name b/c he looks like a panda.

OSITO: calm, chubby.

His name is "Little Bear" in Spanish. He is like a teddy bear.


CALABASA: loves people, adventurous.
Calabasa is "pumpkin" in Spanish. We thought he would be more orange!?!

BANDIT: loves food, goes with the flow.
He was the first one to open his eyes. At first, he only had one eye opened, so Steve called him the One Eyed Bandit.


SABER: likes doing her own thing, always follows me.
We were naming her "Siberian Tiger," but we got confused and named her "Saber Tooth Tiger."


MOUNTAIN: fearless, climber.
He was the first one to climb out of their box. He climbs on everything.

Here's an older post of their mom, Ducky.
http://jessicaandsteve.blogspot.com/2009/07/ducky.html

1 comment: