Friday, June 4, 2010

Cave Lake



For Memorial Day, the Pickering family came out to the ranch for some fun. We went to Cave Lake for a picnic and hike. This is a view of the lake from a very steep, slippery hillside.
For those who haven't figured this out already, I am TERRIFIED of heights. Even though the hike wasn't high, it was steep. I have terrible visions of me rolling head over feet down a rocky ridge. Anyways, I put my discomfort aside and really enjoyed the hike. Will I do it again? Yes. Steve says I'm becoming more Pickering everyday (in the sense of adventurous).

The cave
I made it!


Skipping rocks

The whole crew

We all enjoyed the day. We had good food, good laughs, and good memories!




1 comment:

  1. Jessica I love you so much! Great job on the hike. You are wonderful just the way you are.

    ReplyDelete