Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"I Know My Savior Lives"

A few Sundays ago, our branch had our Primary program. Our program and this year's theme is "I Know My Savior Lives." The songs and messages were touching and beautiful. My favorite song was a new one called, "Jesus Is My Shepherd." Tears escaped my eyes when we sang that song. I love hearing children's testimonies of Jesus Christ. Their faith and trust in Him reminds me to become more child-like. Being a Primary teacher has strengthen my testimony of the Savior and His love for each one of us.


Silly Faces

3 comments:

  1. I totally cried too. Children are all so awesome. When I grow up I hope I am just like them. cute pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you are the only one doing a silly face :) Well, I guess Bry-bud is, but still... Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved our primary program. I really love the new song this year. I'm sure yours was wounderful. By the way you look great!

    ReplyDelete