Monday, February 27, 2012

Basketball, Football, and Pickerings

Maddie blowing up a balloon. She put all her might into it.


I'm really not big into sports. My favorite events in the Olympics are figure skating and gymnastics. I'm not competitive, so that might be the reason I flinch when a ball is too close, or I squirm when it is my turn to bat. Anywho, we had a fun weekend planned out filled with sports. And you know what, I throughly enjoyed it!
The Pickering crew gathered to Salt Lake to watch the Jazz play.


As of right now, Tesa is the only niece/nephew that will let me hold her longer than 30 seconds.
Due to the mild winter, I was pretty happy about the snow in Salt Lake. The snowflakes were the big wet ones that make good snowmen.


You can barely see it, but there is a big Jazz sign behind us.
The next day, most of the family headed their separate ways. But Steve, I, and the Locke's still had one more party. It was a playoff game, and Nick's team was playing. So we sported the jersey and hat for the 49er's.

No, this does not mean I watch basketball or football regularly, but it is fun once in a while.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know they built a snowman. That's fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you!! I haven't looked at peoples blogs in forever, but I decided to tonight. I just want you and Steve to know how happy I am for you!! It looks like you guys have been doing well and making lots of fun memories. Let's stay in touch, k? I miss you guys and love you too!!

    ReplyDelete