Monday, February 13, 2012

Ice, Ice Baby

I thought it would be fun to actually do something for New Year's this year. For New Year's Eve, Steve and I went to our first ever HOCKEY game. It was fun. We were actually surprised with how many die-hearts lived in Utah. The most exciting part of the game is when the fans start chanting, "Fight, fight!" After the game, they let the spectators grab some skates and come out on the arena. I couldn't believe how well all the guys were skating, and how all the girls (including myself) were not. Anywho, they only let us on the ice for about an hour, so we went home and stayed up until 12, kissed eachother goodnight, and went to bed.




2 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! You two look so cute on the ice. I can see Steven loving hockey, just because he likes shouting and chanting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos! You both look very cute and I want to go ice skating with you guys

    ReplyDelete