Monday, February 27, 2012

Four Wheels in Snow

Moving to the "big city" has left me and Steve wanting some play time. And not bowling, movies, or mini golf (although I love ALL of those). We needed some fresh air. Steve's mission buddy, Matt Lewis and his wife Keisha invited us out to their house in Moroni to go four-wheelering. We were way excited to spend some time with them and the great outdoors. Mind you, our winter was pretty mild, so the cold wasn't a problem. We started heading up the mountain, first through dirt, then mud, then snow. I couldn't believe how much I needed that. I had a huge smile on my face the entire ride. Even though I couldn't see Steve's face, I knew he was having fun, too.
I wish I could do more things like this, but I felt so blessed that I got to go that weekend. Hopefully, Steve and I can find time to drive a little to be in the great outdoors.


No comments:

Post a Comment