Saturday, February 4, 2012

Christmas Through Our Eyes

Christmas went by in a whirl-wind! We packed up all our things and moved to Orem, then we turn around and head to Enterprise. We sure did have some fun though. We got to Enterprise late Friday night. Steve had to show off to the family how he could kick the mistletoe. Of course, it became a competition.
On Christmas Eve I got to spend a few minutes with the Israelsen's. That afternoon we watched Sherlock Holmes 2 in St. George. We had a nice Christmas dinner then bundled up to go outside. Eric and LaDawna put some bales together in the shed, where the Locke family portrayed Joseph, Mary, and Jesus. The Foremasters and Grandpa Pickering and Grandma Darrington all gathered together to sing a few Christmas carols.


After some hot coco back at the house, PJ Elf surprised us with custom made Pickering shirts. They were awesome. Then we played Minute-to-Win-It games.


On Christmas morning, I think my favorite part was watching Nixon. Steve spoiled me with boots, kitchen appliances, and chocolate. I got him the tv series House, a new belt, and a book about his motorcycle races last summer.
Later that night we were invited to Royd's for some yummy food and XBox Kinect games.
Next morning, the kids went to Anti Gravity. There were lots of trampolines. And dogdeball. I'm not one who is crazy about it, but it was fun watching my Pickering siblings play.




Steve and I had to leave that evening because of work. It was definately short and sweet and awesome.

1 comment: